Nutanix Announces Third Annual .NEXT Conference for Enterprise Cloud Professionals
Prominent Chief Executives and Thought Leaders to Share Insight into Enterprise Cloud and Datacenter Infrastructure Innovation
SAN JOSE, Calif. – January 31, 2017 – Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in enterprise cloud computing, today announced .NEXT Conference 2017, the company’s third annual user conference dedicated to innovation in enterprise cloud and datacenter technologies. The event will take place June 28-30, 2017 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
.NEXT 2017 attendees will gain strategic advice in designing next-generation datacenter infrastructure, as well as learn proven best practices for building and operating enterprise clouds. In addition to more than 60 technical and vision sessions, attendees can also get on-site training for the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform and its broad technology ecosystem, as well as network with thousands of industry leaders and Nutanix experts. Main stage presentations will include:
- Chad Sakac, Dell EMC President, Converged Platforms and Solutions Division (CPSD)
- Bill McDermott, SAP CEO
- Kirill Tatarinov, Citrix President and CEO
- Adena Friedman, Nasdaq President and CEO
- Brian Hunter, BKD Information Security Officer
- Robert Edwards, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Director, Technical Infrastructure
- Mick Ebeling, Not Impossible Labs Founder
- Dr. Arthur M. Langer, Director of the Center For Technology Management at Columbia University
The .NEXT experience will again provide the opportunity for hands-on experience, demos and expert sessions with infrastructure and enterprise cloud professionals on a broad range of topics, such as:
- How to automate cloud-based infrastructure with full application lifecycle management
- The right strategy for building hybrid clouds that seamlessly leverage the benefits of both public and private cloud environments
- How to optimize the enterprise datacenter for performance, scale, economics and flexibility
Nutanix will also hold the second annual .NEXT Awards to recognize IT visionaries and leaders who are transforming their organizations with innovative enterprise cloud and infrastructure initiatives. In addition, Nutanix will again offer the popular .NEXT Unconference Track, an alternative track with community-based sessions on various IT topics.
Supporting .NEXT 2017 this year is an impressive list of platinum sponsors, including:
- Dell EMC
“.NEXT 2017 will be among the most anticipated datacenter and enterprise cloud conferences of the year. We’re excited to gather again with our growing community of customers and partners for an unforgettable three days of insight, education, networking and entertainment. .NEXT attendees will return to their organizations inspired to deliver value back to the business and elevate IT through advanced infrastructure technologies like the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform. .NEXT has grown dramatically since its inception in 2015 and we’re thrilled to bring a new level of excitement to the event in our first year as a public company.”
– Julie O’Brien, Vice President of Corporate Marketing, Nutanix
- Nominate someone from your organization, or yourself, for a .NEXT Award.
- Submit creative session ideas for the .NEXT Unconference Track.
- Attend .NEXT or learn more about the conference.
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications. Learn more at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @nutanix.
© 2017 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix is a trademark of Nutanix, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).