Virtualization vendors are delivering the technologies and products to turn datacenter into a flexible and productive corporate asset. But the move to virtualization has given rise to the need for a more intelligent approach to virtualization and infrastructure management.
Nutanix hyperconverged platforms are the ideal IT infrastructure for your private cloud deployments. Nutanix accelerates your organization’s journey to the cloud, turning your datacenter into a flexible and scalable asset. The 100% software-defined, hyperconverged Nutanix solution merges server and storage resources into a single appliance, bringing the benefits of web-scale technologies to enterprise private and hybrid clouds, at any scale. You gain the ability to support multiple workloads with their unique performance needs on the same platform with Nutanix.
Nutanix Prism APIs and PowerShell toolkit easily integrate with your cloud stack of choice. Using these, you can deliver ITaaS using popular cloud and orchestrations offerings including VMware vCloud Suite with vRealize Automation, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012, Windows Azure Pack, and OpenStack on AHV.
In summary, Nutanix web-scale solutions deliver the agility and economics of public cloud infrastructures, but with the control and security of an on-premise infrastructure.
- Simple, out-of-the-box deployment: Deploy pre-validated and tested cloud solutions in just a few hours.
- Pooled resources consolidation: Eliminate under-utilized silos and support an on-demand model, leveraging resources across all nodes using as much as 80% less space and 50% lower CapEx.
- Self service: Quickly enable self-service provisioning through toolkits, including VMware vRealize Automation, vCloud Director, and Microsoft Windows Azure Pack with integration of VM-centric cloning and remote replication.
- Excellent performance: Get fast random and sequential scale-out performance with the ability to mix nodes to run multiple applications on the same web-scale private cloud – no noisy neighbors.
- Predictable scalability: Start small and linearly scale by adding different nodes, eliminating forklift upgrades and disruptive data migrations.
- Improve availability: Deliver a variety of VM-granular service levels with VM-centric backups, efficient disaster recovery, and non-disruptive upgrades.
- Reduce infrastructure operational complexity: Reduce administrative overhead by hundreds of hours per year by practically eliminating the need for storage management, using intuitive, consumer-grade centralized management, VM-centric operations, and unprecedented performance insight.
- Deep performance insight: Simplify and speed performance troubleshooting from days and weeks to hours, with end-to-end visibility into application VMs.
"Nutanix lets us expand linearly in a simple grow-as-you-go model. It removed the whole storage piece from the equation, and by doing so, eliminated the see-saw nature of sizing storage and servers as project scopes change. It allows us to immediately start deploying VMs and eliminates the pain points of dealing with I/O patterns that become increasingly random, causing SAN performance to decrease as the hosts handle more workloads."