The explosion of virtualized server workloads such as databases, network services, collaboration applications, and unified communications has given rise to the need for a more intelligent approach to infrastructure management. With hundreds of virtualized applications running in a typical datacenter, IT infrastructure requires alignment with the virtualization stack. Traditional 3-tier architectures result in inefficiencies in provisioning, silos between IT and business units, and inability to scale globally as business needs grow.
The Nutanix hyperconverged solution is an ideal, pay-as-you grow solution for server virtualization. Using a web-scale architecture that integrates compute and storage resources into a 100% software-defined appliance, Nutanix empowers both large and small IT organizations to efficiently consolidate and run all virtualized workloads on a single system. 100% feature parity across all popular hypervisors delivers the ultimate in flexibility.
Designed with intelligent data tiering, high-performance flash storage, and dense hard disk drives for high performance and low latencies across a large storage capacity – Nutanix services all of your critical enterprise applications and development operation environments on one platform, under a common management framework. Enterprise-grade features, including self-healing storage and VM-granular policies combined with consumer-grade management, enables IT to eliminate the operational complexity typical of server virtualization environments with 3-tier infrastructure and easily manage deployments around the world through global management.
- Respond quickly to growth: Start small and linearly scale-out your IT infrastructure in hours, enabling you to pay as you grow as your needs change.
- High performance for all workloads: Service all of your critical applications and development operation environments on one platform with excellent VM performance.
- Predictable scale out: Benefit from linearly, non-disruptive scaling of infrastructure to support growing numbers of applications without over-provisioning storage resources.
- Improve availability: Meet service level agreements by keeping key VMs protected and running, with VM-centric backups, efficient disaster recovery and non-disruptive upgrades.
- Reduce operational complexity: Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) by 40% to 60% with intuitive, consumer-grade management, VM-centric operations, and unprecedented insight into infrastructure performance.
"Nutanix is a valuable partner. Their technology has enabled Toyota to further simplify its datacenter infrastructure, improve performance and lower costs. We are discovering transformative benefits through web-scale infrastructure as our Nutanix footprint continues to grow. We look forward to expanding the platform to new workloads in the future."